RE: [pyrnet] CHAT: Bo's Adventure, My Coronary

Barb, I just hate that panicky feeling. So very glad you had a happy ending!
Montana is an escape artist, can open gates, storm doors, screen doors, etc.
Have to really watch him, and sometimes he will bolt just for the attention.
He often gives out the "Dumber Than Tanner Award". That is for people who
don't shut screen doors, or let him get by while they have the main door
open coming in or going out. I also have to put a padlock or something
through the gate or he opens it.

As I said, so glad that Bo is safe and sound.

Marci and Montana Bear (I just love the chase!)