[pyrnet] bo's adventure

Barb,
It's definitely not fun "losing" your pyrs, especially when they're like
Houdini when it comes to being escape artists!  Glad to hear everything
worked out in the end.  Here's hoping the coronary was cured by a nice
glass of wine or something really comforting!

 I am surprised Animal Control picked him up so quickly.  Up here in
central NY, it seems our dogs could run around for hours just visiting the
neighbors.

Stephanie, Ed, & pyr-kids, Dexter & Gala

Stephanie Maturo
MCSE
Phone: 315-234-5100
Fax: 315-234-5151