Re: [pyrnet] Unnerving Guarding Instinct

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ghost Rider" <kaiser4@gulftel.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Unnerving Guarding Instinct

> Before Bear will go to sleep he has to know where all four of his people
> are.  After he comes around to each of us he will finally go to sleep
> (usually in the room where we are or close thereto.
>
> Bridget
>
> P.S.  He doesn't come from working parents.

Beau's favorite place to sleep is in the hallway right outside our door.
That way he is also right next to the door to his child's room as well. We
have to shut Ian's bedroom door at night as I have three cats and two are
jealous of the child and will pee on his bed if they get the chance. Beau
has learned to accept this (at first he had a fit that he couldn't get into
Ian's room at night to check on him). But somehow seems to know and will let
me know if the child has kicked off his covers and needs to be covered back
up. He never ceases to amaze me!
Marie and Beau