Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20000808

In a message dated 08/09/2000 12:19:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mdbgoat@earthlink.net writes:

<<

 The  opening page for this chat line states that it's intention is to help
 people with accurate information about this wonderful breed. I for one would
 like to apologize to Jodi for not getting the information she asked for on
 this web site. I am a lurker on this site and have noticed in the past that
 there are only a select few who constantly post. Now I know why that is. You
 are not in anyway willing to help with information unless it agrees with
 your opinions. Perhaps if you would have answered Jodi's question she would
 have continued to read your post and continued to learn about the breed.
 Instead you insulted her and made her feel unwelcome on this site. What a
 shame and how unprofessional. You educate by being informative and
 compassionate with other people. Perhaps you regulars should rename this
 site something more appropriate like The Callous Pyr Help Line. I fully
 understand the spay- neuter issue but you can't educate people by running
 them off the network that should be educating them. >>
           WELL SAID.