Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carol Brescher" <carol@pyr.uniflex.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 1:01 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

> Diane makes an excellent point here. How can you educate someone if
> you turn them off and turn them away. Bring them in, and welcome
> those who come to you with the questions. They care enough to rescue
> a Pyr, took the time to find the list, then when asking a perfectly
legitimate
> question get flamed.
>
> Flame suit donned and waiting.
>
> Carol Brescher Boyle
> carol@naturaldogfood.com

I for one did not think that any flaming was done. Some of us, myself
included, may have felt the need to make our point very strongly. It needed
to be made as we thought the welfare of an innocent dog was at stake. Yes,
it is easy to misinterpret in the land of e mail. But considering how the
original e mail was worded I don't think it is all that amazing that a
misunderstanding occurred. She has more clearly explained her position and
the problem was rectified.
Marie and Beau