Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

Sorry, but I don't agree with your statement that no flaming was done.....it
was,
and maybe it was unintentional, but done nonetheless.

Hey, we all feel strongly about our dogs, otherwise why in the world would we
be sitting in front of the computers reading about what each others' pyrs are
into?

I was once a first-time owner, I prob asked the same questions as many on this
list have done, and I got my toes burned a few times too.  The bottom line is
we all
start somewhere and we owe it to ourselves and our breed to give the next
person
a break.

AND then go after them if they don't agree with us  (sorry couldn't resist it).

As far as rescue goes, I know the same feeling of banging your head against the
wall
that marie speaks of.....however, many of those same people that I wanted to
punch
in the head at one point have now become 'converts' to our side.......it's much
easier
to attract bees with honey than yelling and screaming.

hey, if they make a flame suit in my size I'll wear it, if not---well could
lose a few pounds
from the heat myself.

Joan
Our Dog Bleu