[pyrnet] CHAT: Car chasing sheep!

What fun I had when leaving for work this morning!  One of the sheep from
across the road was out grazing the 'long paddock' again.  This particular
wether is rather bold (unlike my wide-eyed, bimbo brained Maria) and
everytime people are around he comes running over (he loves the dogs too and
seems to have a 'thing' going with Milou LOL!).  Well, after opening the
gate and driving the car out, I of course had to remove him from the front
verandah of the house and chase him back down the road to the gate!  Got him
out and the gate closed as he proceeded to circle the car and try and get in
the open door.  Next came backing out into the road.  I am going sooo slowly
as the sheep is behind the car and doesn't particularly want to move.  He
then proceeds to 'boing' around the car, butting it with his head as he goes
till he is in front of me! (ok, now what, how do I get out of here without
flattening the monster :-/). I proceed to move the car slowly forward as the
sheep does his best impression of a Rhino on the car.  Thank goodness he has
no horns!  He moves to the side, so I accelerate up the road (thank goodness
for quiet roads) as he continues to headbutt  then run along side the car
doing his best impression of a car chasing dog!  Boy can that sheep run
fast! LOL!  I tell ya, life is never dull ;-).

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm