Re: [pyrnet] dog fight

You sound like myself Ann Marie setting out for a walk!! Any "unattached
dog" now I just ring the Dog Ranger which helps clear my path for the next
outing. Could you drive to an area to walk Ki where there are less loose
dogs? Sounds as though you are describing the "haltee" which slips on over
the muzzle and you lead the dog from the head? (like a horse). Robyn would
know.  I have used one and it was much better for a Pyr who pulls. Don't
know about the "aggression" side though if you met another dog and Ki had
the haltee on? Makes you wish other people would learn to control their dogs
and then there would be no problem.

Jan

---