[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20000810

In a message dated 8/11/00 12:05:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

>  Also, where is Taylors SC located in relation to Anderson?  Just curious
>  because I am originally from the Anderson area, and my mother lives there
>  now.
>
>  Thanks for your time,
>
>  Ann Marie

Ann Marie,
       I can answer that as I live in the area too.   Real close to Paris
Mountain State park if you know where that is.  Taylors is north east of
Anderson about an hour.  This is a really pretty area, kinda the foothills to
the Smoky Mountains....I am south of Hendsersonville, NC by about 25 miles if
you know where that is on the map.
          I got Gracies hot spots healed thank goodness!  That freaked me out
when I found them.  They were on the front part of her armpits (front).  I
figured out what caused them, her huge ruff of fur there stayed wet (she's a
big drooler)  I found that she does better with her fur cut short there.  We
trimmed most of the fur under her neck short and it actually looked more like
mildew than a hotspot.....it was awful.  Now her skin looks great, she
doesn't mind the shorter hair and she is comfortable.  I can control the
wetness that way.  Her skin is nice and healthy looking again.  I can
actually get it dry now.  She still looks beautiful.

Linda in SC

http://home.talkcity.com/MigrationPath/norjet/index.html
 http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace.htm
http://www.geocities.com/royal_excellency2000/Storys/yngwye.htm