Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: Attack Balloons!

Believe me, Cindy, I've had at least one foot in my mouth more
often than I care to remember, sometimes both feet! :-) I do
understand how difficult it must be to try to remain detached
with the kind of Rescue problems you have in Texas. The numbers
out there, as well as in other areas are overwhelming! Some
people refuse to see the other side and learn anything or even
consider anything as far as responsibility to the dogs they
produce go. It is so frustrating! One of the reasons I do better
with email than conversation, is that I can take my time to
compose a response, even if it means a day or two. I must say
though, if we can at least get some breeders to think about s/n
than perhaps we've taken a step in the right direction. Any and
all steps forward are better than none at all. In the meantime,
Rescue will just have to be there to clean up the mess and
sometimes make the heartbreaking decision to have a dog destroyed
because of health or temperament problems.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com