Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

Joan,

> ...to give some  'probation' time
> to get used to posting, and explaining themselves.

This is what I attempted to say (but perhaps drowned in me verbosity).

It can be far more difficult to write emails than either regular
letters and certainly than conversation - yet when we read things on a
computer screen most people tend to "hear" the writer speak.  This
often makes the interpretation of what is written very literal and
misunderstandings are frequent.

Before I send off any email, I re-read my own writing at least once,
but I still miss plenty and have been known to type things I didn't
mean to say...

I should point out that I co-own another mailing list and have been on
the Net since before it existed (remember some IRC chats at my friend's
apartment in Chicago in 1990... ;-), so I should know better...

Anyway, I digress...

Later, Patric

=====
"Sage Advice Improves with Thyme"