Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

I can't help but wonder, if you take a rescue dog in, and then allow her
to become pregnant, how is that helping?  I understand why the letter
upset some people, and I am amazed that the people who picked up on this,
and were most concerned, are now the ones actually getting bashed.  If
you thought it was an innocent question, then give Jodi the advice you
are comfortable with.  How is it actually helping Jodi now to keep
hashing people who are just suspicious that the question wasn't quite so
innocent
? I.M.O.         Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com