Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

June,

I have spent many years  showing and around the show ring.  Although I
don't show this breed.  That could be considered presumptuous on your
part to automatically assume otherwise.  Also, there are people who enjoy
showing dogs, that don't always end up in breeding as a business either.
I strongly support spay/neuter for dogs that have no reason to be left
intact!

The female that was bred I "think" was described as a Pyr.  The male is a
Pyr./Saint cross.  But rescue groups do rescue mixes, and many will
attempt to rescue out of the breed altogether at times, to help another
breed till a dog can be taken in.

No one was trying to attack Jodi to begin with, just speak out on a
subject that they felt strongly about.  And you  are associating the
concerns of people about overpopulation, with being an attack dog
mentality? That is a  over reaction and totally absurd!

If you are concerned about how someone comes across in writing, feel free
to write in the form that you feel conveys the best image.  Don't get
upset about the people who do write.  This list would be really quiet
without the regulars.

No anger here, just honest concern.    Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka