Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

Jodi, you have been far more understanding than most people would be.  No one
should have to continue to defend, and explain themselves to this degree over
such a simple question.  I keep reading references to the original e-mail be
misleading, yet it's very clear to me. I find nothing in it to lead me to
believe you would be on the brink of becoming a back yard breeder.  You ask a
simple question, that could have been given a simple answer.  The only way
your question could be misunderstood, would be by someone trying to read
between the lines, and stereotype anyone who is not a professional breeder as
a back yard breeder. I think a persons questions, and comments should be
taken as there word, and no one should assume they have a hidden motive. If I
were to try to read between the lines, I would be lead to think that some of
these responses have gone beyond offering advice, to the point of questioning
your integrity. You are right in not responding in further to that.  Once
again I am sorry you have had to go through this.  Charlie