Re: [pyrnet] Staph Infections - Immune System

In a message dated 08/12/2000 5:55:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< What sort of skin conditions does Paddy suffer from? >>

Paddy has the very scaly patches which are real red.  He tries to lick or
scratch them sometimes but will usually stop with a loud "knock it off."  I
feel so bad for him because I know he can't be comfortable.

Thank you for all your responses.  I will check out the articles and talk
with my vet about another thyroid test.

Stephanie, TeaTime and Paddy the Pyr
pyrmom@aol.com