Re: [pyrnet] re:dogfight

Poor Ki, what a way to start life. Would guess maybe that's why some of the
behaviour problems when he's out walking with you, trying to protect you. If
I met a dog on the loose I would cross the road with my Pyr or  cross if I
saw one in advance.  A fair bit of zig zagging up and down the highway! I
think you should give the class a go as Cindy suggests.  Ki has to realise
these dogs wont hurt him . Any chance of taking Ki for some walks on his own
without Chesney and see how he reacts then?

Jan

---