[pyrnet] new behavior problem

I've got a new behavior with my Pyr (Bonnie) that I was hoping you folks could give some good suggestions for.  Just recently she has started destroying more than her toys.  Recently she peed on the bed, I scolded her for it and she hasn't done it since.  I slept on the couch last night because I didn't feel like putting on clean sheets (lol). When I woke and went into my bedroom she apparently had a party on my bed last night.  First, she made a large hole in my mattress pad, then she pulled the mattress pad all the way off and made a huge hole in my mattress.  The hole is 6-8 inches wide and several inches deep.  I scolded her rather severely when I found it and then put her out.

My problem is I don't know how to stop this behavior or what has caused it.  She hasn't gotten as many pets lately because I've been on the computer so much (I work from home).  She has also gotten fewer bones to chew on constantly (but lots of toys), and I only sleep in my bed a few nights a week.  Anyone got any ideas as to what could be causing this and how I should handle it?  Is it simply retaliation for not getting the attention she is used to?  How do I stop her from doing anything like this again?  She is not crate trained and I don't want to do this unless I have to.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Tammy :)
tmseller@gateway.net