Re: [pyrnet] new behavior problem

Reminds me of my first Pyr who ate the quilt and bedding and then the leg off my elderly bear (Teddy Sunshine who is not talking to me because I sold his Merrythought Airedale on Ebay recently!!).  Also had one get into the bed and pee in it Tammy.  This behaviour is of course not acceptable and in both cases for me was lack of parental guidance in the first case and secondly being left on his own with his bed buddy out partying.  I think a lot of destructive behaviour comes from boredom and if you've not been able to provide the normal level of companionship lately that Bonnie is used to then she's getting her own back.

I think you'll have to start from scratch again and maybe confine her to where she cannot do this sort of damage which may involve crate training for short periods. Any reason why less bones than she normally has?  Does Bonnie  usually sleep with you and if not then where does she sleep?  They seem to know when the normal amount of attention is lacking and it looks like you are being punished!!

These computers have a lot to answer for! I left Puffin for a few minutes to check the email and while I was gone he threw a toy up in the air,  hit my radio and it fell to the floor, goodbye little faithful friend!  That's a good sized hole Bonnie dug, if I had got into the bed then I would have disappeared!! Am dying to ask where you sleep for the rest of the week???

Jan

---