Re: [pyrnet] pyr cartoons

In a message dated 08/15/2000 2:41:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tarasconpyrs@surf4nix.com writes:

<< And to Elaine & Pico. The music is coming for the YMCA. Tamara only learnt
 to make  websites on Sunday so a bit to do yet. >>

Wow - creating websites for 3 days and she doesn't have music yet - I would
think she should already be on streaming video <KIDDING!>.

I am actually very impressed (and a little envious). I have yet to tackle a
personal webpage. I hope my first effort will be 1/2 as good as Tamara's.

Elaine and Pico