Re: [pyrnet] Staph Infections - Immune System

Where is everyone....haven't had any messages in the past 24 hours!

Stephanie, about Paddy's staph infections, had you changed his diet in any way?.
We had a dog who had terrible itchy skin and staph infections.  A friend
suggested that he might be allergic to corn.  When we put him on a dog food
without corn (beware, some of the "lamb & rice foods have corn in them) all the
skin problems went away.  Have recently heard of 3 other dogs with the same
problem.  Someone suggested that it might not be the corn but rather some sort of
mold in the corn that caused the problem.
Charlotte