RE: [pyrnet] Staph Infections - Immune System

>> I've seen what changing foods can do to the temperament of dogs. And it
goes both ways.<<

Barb, I have not heard anything about foods affecting the personality of
dogs??? Please tell me more, I find the concept interesting. I have images
of a guard dog, in preparation of going to work, sitting down to a meal of
what ever might increase the "get in your face" type of personality!!  LOL
But seriously I would like to here about this, as it could be extremely
important information to have for the health of your dog.

Marci Gruhlkey and Montana Bear

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us