Re: [pyrnet] Canine consciousness

David/Nancy,

> > Our Pyr, Clondike, is still selectively Golden Retriever
aggressive.
> Molly... there is definite difference in her
> attitude around black labs and around other dogs.

Our Gabriel really cannot stand Rotties and GSDs based on previous
encounters.  I'm not saying Pyr cannot take selective dislike to a
given breed, but they *do not* do so in a human-like contemplatingly
mean way.

If they did not learn to react differently to certain breeds, people or
situations, they certainly would be pretty poor LGDs...

Patric.

=====
"Sage Advice Improves with Thyme"

Patric Lundberg, PhD