Re: [pyrnet] Canine consciousness

Quite correct Patric. One of my Pyr's many years ago took a dislike to
Bassets when one tried to savage a Pyr puppy of his.  Another took a dislike
to black coated dogs when it was attacked by a Rottie and a Newf so yes
these Pyrs do know.  Having lived with this Breed for so long now I feel I
have perhaps earned the right to understand them to a certain degree but I
would never presume to think that I will ever understand them 100%. I see
certain things that I can relate to but there are things that I cannot
relate to and I do not make excuses to them or myself for not having a 100%
percent awareness of their perception of life and events.  Let's just say I
try and keep one step ahead in the thinking game!! Those steps are getting a
bit slow these days, mine not theirs. They all get away with one helluva a
lot more than they used to but being on my own so much I must admit I enjoy
their company and our silly games!! Middle age has a lot to answer for!

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!