Re: [pyrnet] Canine consciousness

Somehow I missed the start of this thread, so I'm not sure how
off-topic this is, the flip-side at least.  Thankfully, neither of my
dogs have taken a dislike to any particular breed (although my
Wolfhound doesn't like small dogs much, except doxies (can't remember
how to spell it correctly) for some reason.  They both seem to prefer
their own breed, and Anais (Pyr) pretty much generalizes this to any
white dog.  She shows noticable excitement, wagging tail, etc. when
she meets a Pyr, Kuvasz, Samoyed, White Shepherd or even a Westie.  I
find it interesting that they both seem to adore both Goldens and
Labs and greet every one they meet as if it's an old friend.  So, on
the positive side, they've seemed to learn from past experience that
certain breeds are automatically to be accepted as friends.