[pyrnet] Re: Pergo flooring.

A while back we were talking about flooring on the list.  I have a friend
with four dogs, and three house P.B. Pigs, and she is considering putting
Pergo flooring down in a large portions of her house.  I think we all
kind of agreed that the tile actually holds up better, but if anyone has
Pergo floors could you let me know how you feel about them holding up to
animal and normal wear and tear?  I told her I would look into it before
she made that investment.  Thanks, Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka