Re: [pyrnet] Canine consciousness

----- Original Message -----
From: <Dancingpyr@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Canine consciousness

> In a message dated 8/20/00 2:41:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> pyrsrgr8@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << > > Our Pyr, Clondike, is still selectively Golden Retriever
>  aggressive.
>  > Molly... there is definite difference in her
>  > attitude around black labs and around other dogs.

For some reason my Beau cannot tolerate Jack Russell terriers. And
unfortunately we have one right next door. So every time Beau is out and
they let the Jack Russell out both Beau and the terrier storm the fence and
try to out bark each other. It is a pain in the rear end. But we love him
anyway! LOL!
Marie and Beau