Re: [pyrnet] Canine consciousness

In a message dated 8/20/00 2:41:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrsrgr8@yahoo.com writes:

<< > > Our Pyr, Clondike, is still selectively Golden Retriever
 aggressive.
 > Molly... there is definite difference in her
 > attitude around black labs and around other dogs.

 Our Gabriel really cannot stand Rotties and GSDs based on previous
 encounters >>

I don't know if it's because of previous encounters, or if he thinks they
look like wolves, but Baron will not tolerate Huskies.  Guess it has
something to do with the look of their eyes.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC