re: Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: Great Pyrenees in the Media

Hi,
Right on Kerry! Good Call! I just took time out, and read up on the breed. I didn't know
about this breed before today.

Here are a couple of web sites I visited to get info...they have some great pic's too :o)

http://www.anatolianshepherd.com/
http://home.att.net/~masallahanatolians/

Merri/Emmett/Melvin
Spokane, Wa