Re: [pyrnet] Re: AnnMarie

Katie -

We have a 4 foot wire farm fence with shock wire at the bottom.  It was
fine until 2 weeks ago when our male Pyr discovered how to climb the
steel gate - boy was he fast!!  So we bought a new stock shocker and ran
a mid wire and top wire.  He'll proably figure that out too....sometimes
I feel like I'm just buying time...<g>

KenMc