RE: [pyrnet] Re: AnnMarie

I spent $1000 on professionally installed invisible
fencing for my (then) 4 month old neutered male Pyr
last winter. It worked beautifully until early summer
when he suddenly stopped paying a lick of attention to
it. So, we took the plunge and had a 6 food wooden
stockade fence built. Although I do know that IF works
great for many dogs (including several on my street),
I wish I had applied that $1000 toward my new wooden
fence.

Katie

=====

The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page at: http://hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/index.html