Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20000829

In a message dated 8/30/00 11:18:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< Obviously ( in
 most cases, unless there is some other reason ) a 100 lb. person can
 withstand the same jolt that the 1,000. cow takes.  They moo and run, on
 occasion we get knocked on our behinds! >>
Totally off topic, but reminds me of when I was a kid in eastern PA many
years ago.  We lived in the country, and to the west of our property was a
farmer who had cows.  Around the pasture he had electric fence.  Well, in the
late fall, the state road crews would come and put snow fence up in this one
particular field next to our house, so that the snow didn't blow and close
the road.  This one year, a young chap came along with the crew, and the
first thing he did was put his hand on the electric fence.  Should have seen
him jump!  Well, the funny part to this story is that in the spring, the same
road crew came back to remove the snow fence, and this same guy again went
and touched the electric fence!  He did the same jump, too.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC