Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20000829

Sherri, I had considered the possibility that those Happy little Jacks
might never even hit the wire with a foot on the ground! :-)  I also
didn't mean to imply that they would be permanently hurt.  Obviously ( in
most cases, unless there is some other reason ) a 100 lb. person can
withstand the same jolt that the 1,000. cow takes.  They moo and run, on
occasion we get knocked on our behinds!  At the very least, I seem to
blow digital watches, more frequently than I would like.  All animals
seem to know better when it is on, after their initial experience, than
we humans do!  I just don't like to see the real little guys take the
jolt.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas