RE: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20000829

SSSSHHHHHHHH quiet quiet.....I have been reading all the dog escape antics
and was thinking to myself...heh heh heh....my dog doesn' do any of that...I
got lucky...............NOT

The last 2 days he got out by pushing on some slightly loose boards - and I
mean ever-so-slightly- on the 6ft wood fence in my backyard.  I have some
repair work to do tonight (it's over 103 degrees - not looking forward to
this).

Anyway, I think my dog must be reading the emails now.....he's hearing all
the "tricks of the trade".

Oh well...everyone have a great day.

From Thea and Max, the drooling, sometimes small skin breakouts due to
allergies, fence climber, paper-eating,layinthefloor..whatamIinyourway?
looks, and of course absolutely loving adorable dog.
Oh well...everyone have a great day.
P.S. My dog loves pigs ears....I read an article by a vet in the Dallas
paper that said she told her people to find a different treat for their
pets.  Salmonella can be a factor for the human and that in small dogs there
have been some intestinal problems.  Anyone else heard anything?  He
looooooves those ears, man!