Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20000829

I don't like the pigs ears and won't use them for several reasons.
First, is the bacteria - Florida heat promotes it.
Second, it causes too much aggression in my guys.
Third, they become small wads at the end and can easily be choked on.
Fourth, the ultimate in bad housekeeping...pigs ears on the floor!
I use raw, shank beef bones from the butcher - always monitored - and I pick
them up after an hour or so.  (It keeps my guys out of my way on ironing
night!)
If you decide to go ahead with the pigs ears, please always monitor them -
never leave them alone with them - they could choke - and make sure you pick
them up when they are done and don't let them stash them away for a later
snack...
Regards, Lisa, Belle, Chance, Derby, Oliver, Bobo, Jojo, and Ru, too.