Re: [pyrnet] RE:

9 years ago, when Bo was about 6 months old, (and before we had
A/C) we had a BIG window fan in the bedroom that blew right
across the bed. Bo would get on the bed, stand over my husband
and drip, drip, drip drool on his face in the middle of the
night. Husband would get up and go lay on the sofa under the
ceiling fan. Bo would lay down and stretch out on his spot on the
bed with the wind tunnel fan blowing right on him! We were both
quite happy with the arrangement as Bo surely did not block as
much of the air as my husband did! :-) Yes, they know how to get
what they want, that's for sure!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com