Re: [pyrnet] RE: Getting what they want

Marie, I loved it, and I can just imagine it!  Kind of reminds me of
being a kid and you would ask your Mother something and she would say "
go ask your Dad", so you would find Dad and ask him, and he would say "
go ask your Mother!"  At least in Beau's case, his Dad said "yes"!
I love seeing the delight in their eyes and body, and it takes them so
little to be so happy!  Watched a program on "Good Morning America" this
morning and it was on kids ( some 14 years old ) having pagers and cell
phones, and expecting to have them, no less.  Makes we appreciate the
simple joys that make our dogs happy!  :-)  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka