Re: [pyrnet] RE: Heat/Bark

Robyn, For all everyone goes on about all the Olympic events and
air-conditioning, can you just imagine all the poor horses from cooler
climates trying to do cross country events in 108 degree temps?  They
don't give us poor horse lovers enough coverage of those events to begin
with, but I wouldn't want to see the horses dropping like flys!  I swear
these people are all smoking something when they come up with these
ideas!   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas