Re: [pyrnet] RE: Heat/Bark

In a message dated 9/1/00 4:19:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< They
 don't give us poor horse lovers enough coverage of those events to begin
 with, but I wouldn't want to see the horses dropping like flys!  I swear
 these people are all smoking something when they come up with these
 ideas >>
Cindy you are correct on this....(been out of town, and just NOW getting
caught up on the emails!)  I just hope with the expanded cable, we'll get
more equestrian coverage -- especially dressage.  You just DON'T see that on
US TV.  And what's the difference to horse events or dog events -- and cable
cert at least shows the dog events.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC