Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Hi Cindy,                                                         I was
not trying to be sarcastic either. But I have been on the receiving end
of almost the same sort of lecture and all I did was ask a simple
question too. It really hurts to be chewed out when all you've done is
ask for advise albeit a bit late. My problem with Joe was that here this
family is, new to the list and already knew what they had done but were
voicing their concerns. I was on the receiving end of something like
this when I couldn't find an answer, I asked another Pyr owner in an
e-mail why Sophie slobbers so much and if this was typical? I got an
answer alright, a big lecture on breeders and if they bred loose-lipped
to loose-lipped how I would end up with a dog like this. Anyway it was
somewhat harsher than I expected and really made me wonder why I asked
the question in the first place, but I am a seeker of knowledge and
didn't want this to just go over my head and forget about it--I was
sincerely interested. I love my dog.                As for Erin, I would
probably have told her that when she gets the next puppy from this place
to instantly take it to a vet and seeing how much trouble she had before
to make them give her some kind of a guarantee, after all they don't
want their business to have a bad name. I'm from a small town and even
in the neighboring communities word gets around so businesses have to be
more than  little careful about what they do. I couldn't just see this
family walking away--some of us don't have tons of money at our disposal
and to just let it go is not in my nature nor do I have the funds to go
out and buy another dog and maybe they don't either. Passion about what
you believe in is one thing but all of us don't have the money to back
it up. This is the best explanation I can give---I'm not an expert by
any means but on human nature, in these 50 years I've learned alot.
Thank you for wondering and asking.  Your friend,  Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!