Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Nothing should get you into trouble Bonnie (story of my life!!) I think more
a case of trying to ensure that all will be well with a new, healthy puppy
and to avoid these pet shops and the like but people will not know these
things unless they are mentioned and discussed and warnings given.  The more
education then the better for the Breed and less business for those awful
places. The Pet shops are springing up over here now and people can't even
advertise puppies or plans for puppies now without this Pet shop ringing and
asking to buy the pups.  Many are ending up in Asia with puppy brokers so
it's a real worry and makes the checking of homes even more important for
the Breeder.

Keep writing Bonnie.

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!