Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Bonnie, don't just read. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I do
wish Erin the very best, but not knowing which state she is from,
it's hard for us to know if there are lemon laws there for pups.
Had someone from NJ contact me the other day that bought from a
pet store. Pup had parvo and died. Pet store refused to return
money. Laws in NJ are that money is to be returned. Pup died 2
days after they got it. When they returned to the store and
confronted the owner with their new found info, money was
promptly returned. They also reported the business and the
authorities are looking into it. They will be contacting previous
buyers to see if they were treated in the same manner. If so,
perhaps this place can be shut down.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com