Re: [pyrnet] Any advise . . .

Charlotte--just wanted to pass this along after reading your letter. I
have taken Sophie to the nursing home where my daughter works with more
than a few Alzheimer's patients. From the first visit at 4 mo. to the
last time I took her and the in between times she has been just a doll.
She is now as of the first, 10 months old. Those people just love her,
they pet her and hug her and she just simply cooperates and smiles. If
she gets tired while there or I stop to visit with a worker she has
always just layed down and waited. Now at home she's not near that
compliant, but that is what makes her special.      Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!