Re: [pyrnet] Any advise . . .

I've found that my Pyrs seem to have an uncanny way of knowing that people are needy and behaving
accordingly....i.e., being very gentle with elderly or ill people.  Their caretaking qualities are not
limited to just livestock or just people but whatever they consider to be "theirs" which often turns
out to be the neighbors as well (the reason why they don't like to stay at home.)  Some puppies are
rowdy, but many are quite calm.  Hopefully hers will be just great.
Charlotte