Re: [pyrnet] brushing

Charlie, I don't show my Pyrs. They are just pet quality.  But I do use a
cat slicker brush and a wide tooth comb.  Takes longer ( especially with
four! ), since it is smaller, but it is also softer.  I like the look and
the results, when the job is done.  Of course in 109 temps, at the moment
mine don't have a lot of hair period right now, and have not stopped
shedding.  But they do look nice in the milder winter months even with
the cat clicker.  This may not work for anyone in a real cold climate
where coats are profuse!  :-)  Good Luck, Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka