re: [pyrnet] brushing

Hi Charlie,
I brush Emmett and Melvin with a slicker brush for dogs and a rubber curry brush. Their hair
grooms up beautifully. A slicker brush dose last longer than a pin brush, but I have to be very
gentle with the slicker brush . . . it can be harsh to the skin. The curry brush can be a great
way to get the top coat shinny and remove any stray shedding hair that the slicker brush
didn't pick up. I have found that both brushes help maintain a long coat. The slicker brushes
usual run around $8.00, and the rubber curry brush runs around $4.49. I do not show my
dogs, but animal care professionals have said they are beautifully groomed. Hope the info
helps.

:o)Were as happy can be :o)

Merri, Emmett (Pyr) & Melvin (mutt)