[pyrnet] Welcome Carl and Bingy

    Hi Carl and Bingy.  Welcome.

     It is a great adventure to live with a pyr.  Your experience may be
even more of a challenge because of the abuse the dog has experienced.

  When I visit Calgary, I notice that many of the small stores and fast food
places have a bowl for extra change with a sign that says, "Leave a penny,
increase your karma."  In my opinion, providing a loving, caring home for
Bingy will probably go a long way in the karma area.  (My apologies to those
who study karma for my simple understanding of the concept.)

     My pyrs are 2 1/2 years old, so I am pretty new to dog ownership.  My
best tip for you is to talk to Bingy and spend time with her (like you are
already doing on the veranda and on walks.)

Regards,
Sandy White
Texas Gulf Coast