Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

<<I hope I don't come across wrong, none of us are happy with this
situation, but it is, what it is.>>

Hi Erin,

No one can tell you what to do, the decision is yours and yours alone.  We
can only give advice based on our own collective experience and knowledge.
If you are willing to accept all the risks associated with buying a dog from
a pet store/puppy mill, that is your decision alone to make.  It would be
foolhardy of people on the list not to have told you what they have, knowing
what they do.  At least we know you have been informed of some of the things
that can happen, and that is all we can do. It is up to you to accept those
risks or not and to live with the decision and everything that comes of it -
good and bad - once it has been made. The list will be here to help with
advice no matter what decision you make.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm