Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

And I am trying hard not to picture that fluffy little Pyr puppy sitting in
a pet shop just waiting patiently for some kind person to come along and
take him away from there so yes Erin I do understand what it must have been
like for you and then all the associated heartbreak to follow.  What ever
decision you make will be your's but I have to admit in all honesty that I
too would have been hard pushed not to take that little puppy. That is how
these puppies are sold by Pet shops.  What happens to the puppies unsold who
then start to grow? Does the Breeder take them back. I don't want to even
think about "other options".

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!