Re: [pyrnet] Greetings

That Gulliver sounds just perfect Lori. Love the description of
"comeplaythrowmyballnonstop".  We have  a 3 yr old male Pyr just like that.
"Gotta have toys, where's the ball, where's my hedgehog,play with me NOW"
and it's sweet but tiring!!  Have those little Cockers got springs attached
to the soles of their pads?  Gulliver certainly sounds very Pyr like in
behaviour compared to our Kermit who sounds very golden like??

Welcome to all the Family,

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!