Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Janice, I think anyone needs to be careful when anything is purchased,
not just dogs.  I agree with everything you say, but common sense goes a
long way in any situation.  There are many really fine dogs sold from
caring owners who only breed a few litters.  I've had dogs go on to get
their Championships and obed. titles, that I bought as only pet quality.
I have often said that some of the best dogs in the world may be the ones
sitting in some ones yard, that they didn't care to show, or never knew
the quality of the dog they had.  Case in point is that G.S.D. at
Westminster that did so well.  A person must to do some checking to find
out what is available, and what protection they will have.  That is every
buyers responsibility.  This still doesn't mean that there are not some
really nice dogs being produced by good caring people.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka